Account Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Missouri City, TX
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, billing clarification and processing payments.
- Use exemplary communication to efficiently meet the needs of customers while promoting the development of our business.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Bilingual-Spanish Preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in marketing
- Ability to effectively relate to a custom
- Hourly plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none